That semi slick buzzing noise, if you know, you know...

For some reasons, I was thinking about these moments, when you're heading to the racetrack with your car. Of course it has some of these super sticky semi slick tires on it, some R888's, A048's, or all of their likes... And such as you're cruising in a very noisy car, you're just barely licking that gas pedal with your right foot toe. In a result that usually shouty engine is surprisingly quite so now, you can hear that curious, yet a bit soothing sound. 

 Picture: @ammoprod

It's something road bumps related, it really changes when you go through little bumps at  around 130 km/h. I really discovered it as soon as I've fitted my flat under panel as the wind noise was dramatically reduced. So it sounds like this, a buzzing noise speed related only changing its tone by the nature of the road. And again, I really find it very soothing ! Not sure if it's because I'm always a bit nervous while going on a track week-end, but it really helps me to stay in a good mood. Of course I am not the one and only to have driven some semi slick tires on roads, so guys, just let me know how you feel about it !

3 comments:

  1. Good for me, it's the same impression, I like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ! I was sure I couldn't be the only one, thanks

      Delete
  2. Awesome info, this is an amazing blog. i really like to visit here again.
    garage door repair maryland
    garage door repair fairfax va

    ReplyDelete